Good morning! I'm looking to short Cable tonight as the pair bounces lower from the 240 MA's. The pair moved lower after the rally, sparked by the interest rate cut yesterday, seems to have stalled and reverted back to the downtrend.
I think we will see it continue lower as we have seen issues with mortgages and lending now hitting the UK. I would first like to see the pair break below the support level and then possibly going in. Here we go:
Short GBP/USD at 1.9940, stop at 1.9990, pt1 at 1.9880, pt2 at 1.9800
Remember to never risk more than 1% of your account on any single trade. Adjust position sizes accordingly!
- Pick of the Day: USD/CHF - Trade Closed 18:21 19 March 2008
- Pick of the Day: GBP/USD - Close Open Orders 11:28 09 January 2008
- Pick of the Day: USD/CAD 23:05 20 August 2007
- Pick of the Day: USD/CHF 21:27 11 July 2007
- Pick of the Day: GBP/USD - Trade Closed 02:00 18 April 2007