Recently, thanks to Master Forex Gump, I have taken an interest in trading. However, unlike him, I cannot dedicate an unlimited time into learning how to trade because I also work. I'm sure many of you can relate!
During my free hours, I'll be doing some discretionary trades based on technicals and fundamentals, as well as developing my own mechanical trading system. I'm still trying to get a hang of all this technical mumbo jumbo - from support and resistance levels, moving averages, to stochastic oscillators. Well, there's just too many of them and I'm having a tough time figuring out which ones to include in my system!
The FX-Men allowed me to have my very own blog to chronicle my quest to find the way to the promised land - successful Forex trading! I invite you to join me in my journey in coming up with a method or system that works for me in today's harsh market conditions.
I'll keep you posted. Ciao!
- The HLHB System 03:32 06 November 2009
- My Year-End Trading Review 18:00 27 December 2010
- HLHB Weekly Update - November 11, 2011 02:11 11 November 2011
- HLHB Trend-Catcher Q1 2012 Performance 00:01 06 April 2012
- HLHB Version 2 Results 02:21 11 February 2011
Archived Comments (5)