Well, what can I say? Last week turned out to be a good one for the HLHB system as it was able to bring in 153 pips.
First thing’s first! Remember that trade that was left open last week? Well, it closed with a 65-pip win when the pair made a new crossover. As for the other trades, just check them out below
1. Short at 1.2651. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2605. +46 pips.
2. Long at 1.2605. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2598. -7 pips.
3. Short at 1.2598. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2613. -15 pips.
4. Long at 1.2613. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.2680. +67 pips.
5. Invalid short signal since RSI did not cross the 50.0 level.
6. Invalid long signal since RSI was already above the 50.0 level prior the crossover candle.
7. Short at 1.2683. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2707. -24 pips.
8. Long at 1.2707. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2681. -26 pips.
9. Short at 1.2681. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2573. +108 pips.
10. Long at 1.2573. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2561. -10 pips.
11. Short at 1.2536. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2563. -27 pips.
12. Long at 1.2563. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2539. -24 pips.
Total Gain (including the open signal from the week prior): +153 pips
Needless to say, I’m very happy with the performance of the HLHB Trend-Catcher last week.
Since it’s been a few months now that I have been using the Trend-Catcher, I thought I’d start discussion.
Are any of you testing out the HLHB Trend-Catcher? What are your experiences with it? Have you been profitable? Hit me up in the comments! Perhaps we can get a healthy conversation going!