Winner: 2012-05-07 00:03
Six brave souls submitted their entries to this week's contest but there can only be one winner, and that is...
GBP/USD short by Bijoymj!
Garnering a grand total of 21 votes, Bijoymj's trade idea makes use of the 40 SMA and a few Fibonacci levels to determine the entry and exit levels.
Make sure you check out the rest of the details for his GBP/USD short trade idea if you're thinking of taking the same setup!
Let's all give a warm round of applause to Bijoymj! He's now a member of the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame!
And for winning this week's contest, Bijoymj gets to donate $10 to a charity of your choice in our Golden List of Charities!
Of course, we will also be donating $6 to the charity of the month, Greenpeace, on behalf of the 6 brave souls who submitted trade ideas this week.
That wraps up another edition of Trade of the Week! Thanks for participating, everyone. We'll catch you all again on Friday!
Voting: 2012-05-05 00:01
This week, we've got SIX awesome trade ideas to choose from. Whether you like the majors, comdolls, or crosses, you're sure to find something to your liking among this week's submissions.
So what are you waiting for? Get a sneak peek at the setups your fellow traders are looking at and vote for your favorite now!
- USD/CAD Short by eddardstark
- CHF/JPY Short by ForexTraderZaNet
- EUR/USD Short by fedegmail
- GBP/USD Short by Bijoymj
- EUR/USD Short by imtrader
- USD/CHF Short by Pinggwyn
Remember, you only have until 12:00 a.m. EST on May 7, 2012 to cast your votes, so act now!
Submission: 2012-05-04 00:01
It's Friday baby and you know what that means! It's time to put on our work boots and start scanning the charts for setups to submit to the Trade of the Week contest!
Trust me, it'll be much easier to submit a trade setup than it will be to get a ticket to the Avengers opening weekend!
All you gotta do is:
- Go to the BabyPips.com forums and create a thread under the Reader's Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Read the official rules and regulations and make sure you follow the submission format.
Also, you will be enshrined into the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame and have your name and trade setup featured on our front page for a whole week! Sweet deal eh?
You have until 11:59 pm EST Friday, May 4, 2012 to get your submission in.
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 13 to 17, 2012 00:01 13 August 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for April 30 to May 4, 2012 00:13 30 April 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 25 to 29, 2012 00:06 25 June 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for May 14 to 18, 2012 00:22 14 May 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for April 16 to 20, 2012 23:52 15 April 2012