Winner: 2011-9-5 00:00
The BabyPips.com tribe has voted!
And the winner is...
In her short GBP/USD trade idea, she made use of the Fibonacci levels and a falling trendline on the 4-hour chart. Not only that, she also based her trade on a major psychological level!
To know more about her trade, check out the rest of her entry on the BabyPips.com forums.
Want to be a winner too? Don't fret, you can always submit yours next week! Just read the instructions below and you're good to go!
Voting: 2011-9-3 00:00
It looks like we have several great trades on the table today. Unfortunately, only one of them can be crowned as the Trade of the Week. Which among the four setups do you think is the best?
- GBP/USD Short by littlebopip
- AUD/USD Long by jenesaisquoi
- XAG/USD Long by melchsee
- NZD/USD Short by MANIPAKYAW
Submission: 2011-9-2 00:05
Come one, come all! Share your brilliant trade ideas and you may just make it to The Hall. Submission of entries for the Trade of the Week contest for September 5 to 9, 2011 is now open!
Now is the time to show everyone what you've learned from the School of Pipsology!
You know what to do. Find a piptastic setup and post your trade idea under a NEW THREAD in the Readers' Choice: Trade of the Week forum. Make sure you follow the official rules and regulations of the contest though.
So what are you waiting for? Start looking for 'em sexy setups. Remember that the submission period is only from 3:00 am EST to 12:00 midnight EST Friday, September 2, 2011.
But don't fret if you don't have a trade idea. You can still let your voice be heard by voting for the Trade of the Week! Voting begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on Saturday (September 3, 2011) and will close 12:00 midnight EST on Sunday (September 4, 2011).
- Winner: Trade of the Week for July 18 to 22, 2011 00:03 18 July 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 29 to September 2, 2011 23:30 28 August 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 20 to 24, 2011 00:00 20 June 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 6 to 10, 2011 00:01 06 June 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for October 24 to 28, 2011 23:59 23 October 2011