Winner: 2012-09-03 00:02
This week a major, comdoll, and a currency cross pair battled for the Trade of the Week title. Can you guess which trade setup won?
Let's all give a hand to
In his trading plan, Jabroni is using the 200 SMA, the Fibonacci retracement tool, and some support and resistance levels. He's planning to risk 1% of his account on a 1.5:1 reward-to-risk trade.
If you're one of those whose trade idea didn't make the cut, or if you weren't able to submit in time for this week's deadline, don't fret! Next week's contest is coming up in the next couple of days!
In the meantime, why don't you check out the rest of the trade ideas and see if they could've made pips this week?
That's it for me this week. Till the next contest!
Voting: 2012-9-1 00:42
The entries are in, and the list is out! Three brave traders answered the call and submitted their trade ideas. A couple of them are looking to short the euro while the other one is looking to trade a comdoll.
Who will you vote for in this week's Trade of the Week contest?
Remember, the poll will close at 12:00 a.m. EST on September 3, 2012, so cast your votes now!
Submission: 2012-8-30 23:58
It's that time of the week again, forex fanatics! Do you have a trade idea that's worthy of being crowned the Trade of the Week? Let me remind you that your submissions would contribute to the forex community and support a worthy cause at the same time!
Each COMPLETE trade idea submitted corresponds to a $1 donation to our Charity of the Month.
All you have to do is follow these two simple steps:
- Go to the BabyPips.com forums and create a thread under the Reader's Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Read the official rules and regulations and make sure that you follow the submission format.
If your trade idea wins, our wizard admin team will contact you again via your forum thread to ask you to choose from our list of charities. BabyPips.com will then donate an additional $10 to your chosen charity.
The submission period ends on Sunday, at 11:59 pm EST.
What are you waiting for? Get on those charts and start looking for that piptacular setup!
- Winner: Trade of the Week for July 23 to 27, 2012 00:05 23 July 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for May 28 to June 1, 2012 00:09 28 May 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 11 to 15, 2012 00:08 11 June 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for March 12 to 16, 2012 00:07 12 March 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for March 26 to 30, 2012 01:30 26 March 2012