Winner: Trade of the Week for October 31 to November 4, 2011
Ding ding ding ding! Voting period is over, and now it's time to give props to the winner! (Hey, that rhymes!)
For this week, the trader who will join the ranks of the Trade of the Week Hall of Famers is none other than
Check out his trade idea on EUR/USD:
Long or Short: Long
Entry Point:1.4156 (market)
Stop Loss: 1.4070 (below the 38.2 fib level)
Profit Target/s: 1.4350, 1.4400
Reward-to-risk Ratio: 2.33/3.33: 1
Risk percentage: 1%
Indicators used: Chart pattern (Pennant); Fibonacci retracement
To know more about his fundamental reasons for the trade, you can head on over to the forums and read his entry.
Alright, that's it for the competition this week! Check out your screens again on Friday to submit your trade ideas for the next round of the Trade of the Week contest! Who knows, maybe you'll become one of the Trade of the Week Hall of Famers!
Voting: Trade of the Week for October 31 to November 4, 2011
The submission period is over, folks! Now, it's time to put these trade ideas to the test. Which one do you think deserves to be the Trade of the Week?
Remember, the poll will close at midnight EST on October 30, 2011, so cast your votes now!
Submission: Trade of the Week for October 31 to November 4, 2011
I know you've all been dying to share what you've learned from the School of Pipsology. Now's your chance to wow your fellow pipsters with your fantastic forex analysis! You can now submit your brilliant trade ideas to be chosen as the trade of the week for October 10 to 14, 2011.
- Create your very own thread under the Readers' Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Make sure you follow the simple format stated in the official rules and regulations of the contest.
- Watch fellow forex fanatics vote for your trade!
Throw your trade idea in the mix before it's too late! The submission period is only from 3:00 am EST to 12:00 midnight EST Friday, October 28, 2011. Just remember to post your trade ideas under a new thread in the Readers' Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
Don't have a trade idea to share? Not a problem! You can still participate by casting your vote for the Trade of the Week! The polls will open 12:00 midnight EST on Friday (October 28, 2011) and will close 12:00 midnight EST on Sunday (October 30, 2011).
If you have any other questions, you can check out the official rules and regulations of the contest, or you can hit me up with some comments below.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your ideas NOW!
- Winner: Trade of the Week for October 10 to 14, 2011 23:56 09 October 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for October 17 to 21, 2011 00:01 17 October 2011
- Submission: Trade of the Week for May 23 to May 27, 2011 00:00 20 May 2011
- Submission: Trade of the Week for May 16 to 20, 2011 21:48 12 May 2011
- Winner: Trade of the Week for October 24 to 28, 2011 23:59 23 October 2011