Voting: 2012-10-20 00:00
Ready for a new set of trade ideas? This week we have four entries competing for the Trade of the Week. Check them out!
Which one do you like best? Pick one and vote in the poll below!
Voting will end on October 21, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST so make sure you pick your choice by then!
Submission: 2012-10-15 00:00
Got any piptastic trade setups you'd like to share this week? Show off your moves with this week's Trade of the Week contest!
Thread Title: XXX/XXX (Position)
*XXX/XXX is the currency pair, position is LONG or SHORT
Currency Pair, Time Frame
Long or Short:
Don't forget, the winner of this week's contest gets to select one charity that we will donate $10 to. Furthermore, we will also be donating $1 for each entry submitted to our charity of the month, Heifer International.
Keep in mind that submission of entries is only open until 11:59 pm EST on Friday, October 19, 2012.
Don't be shy to submit your entries! After all, I'm sure you'd like to be part of our Hall of Fame of Past Winners just like last week's winner, who is none other than...
The winner is none other than...
With this long EUR/JPYtrade idea, she was able to bag over half of the votes to take home the crown and a whole bag of prizes:
- $10 to donate to any charity in our Golden List of Charities.
- Your very own homepage badge featuring your trade for a week.
- Serious bragging rights!
So, what are you waiting for? If you wanna have those goodies as well, start looking for those setups and submit your entries for this week's contest!
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 1 to 5, 2012 00:01 06 October 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 22 to 26, 2012 00:04 27 October 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for November 5 to 9, 2012 08:55 10 November 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 29 to November 2, 2012 00:00 03 November 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 8 to 12, 2012 00:01 13 October 2012