Voting: 2012-11-30 23:41
Three great trade ideas, but only one will emerge a winner! Which of these setups do you think deserves to be the Trade of the Week?
Cast your votes before it's too late! The poll will close on December 2, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. Good luck to all and may the best trade win!
Submissions: 2012-11-25 23:55
Have a sweet setup that you think the rest of the community will like? Send it in to the Trade of the Week contest and see what your fellow traders have to say about it!
All you gotta do is head on over to the Reader's Choice: Trade of the Week forum and create a new thread using the following format:
Thread Title: XXX/XXX (Position)
*XXX/XXX is the currency pair, position is LONG or SHORT
Currency Pair, Time Frame
Long or Short:
Also, in accordance with our You Trade, We Aid campaign, we will be donating $10 to a charity of the winner's choice from our Golden List of charities. The FX-men will also be donating $1 to our charity of the month, World Vision, for each submission sent in.
The submission period will end on Friday, November 30, 2012, at 11:59 pm EST.
What are you waiting for? Open that thread and send your submissions in!
- Voting: Trade of the Week for December 3 to 7, 2012 00:04 08 December 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 1 to 5, 2012 00:01 06 October 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 29 to November 2, 2012 00:00 03 November 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for September 10 to 14, 2012 23:50 09 September 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for November 5 to 9, 2012 08:55 10 November 2012