Winner: 2012-03-26 01:30
This week we had four piptastic trade ideas but one came up on top, bagging over 60% of the total votes. Give it up for this week's Trade of the Week winner...
Her swing trade idea on EUR/USD has entitled her a $10 donation to any charity in the BabyPips.com Golden List of Charities.
(Read more on littlebopip's trade idea on EUR/USD)
We'll also be donating $4 to our Charity of the Month - World Vision for the entries that were submitted.
Woo! Sharing trade ideas has never been this fun and fulfilling! Keep those trade ideas coming, folks. The next contest is just around the corner! Remember, the more you trade, the more we aid!
Voting: 2012-03-24 00:14
Submission time is over folks! For this week, we have four amazing trade ideas involving the U.S. dollar. Which one will you vote for?
- AUD/USD Short by monstapips
- USD/JPY Short by Arrrrgon
- GBP/USD Long by Jabroni
- EUR/USD Short by littlebopip
Remember, the poll will close at 12:00 a.m. EST on March 26, 2012, so cast your votes now!
Submission: 2012-03-23 00:01
Good day, traders. It's that time of the week again when we can share our awesome trade ideas with the community. If you have a setup you'd like to share, all you have to do is follow these 3 easy steps:
- Create your very own thread under the Readers' Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Make sure you follow the simple format stated in the official rules and regulations of the contest.
- Watch fellow forex fanatics vote for your trade!
Don't forget, BabyPips.com is also conducting its You Trade, We Aid campaign! This means that for each COMPLETE trade entry submission, we will be donating $1 for each to this month's chosen charity, World Vision.
And that's not all! If your trade idea receives the most votes, not only will your name forever be etched in the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame and your trade idea be showcased on BabyPips.com front page for an entire week, but we will also be contacting you via your forum thread to ask you which of our chosen charities you want us to donate an additional $10 to. Awesome right?
This contest is open to both pros and newbies alike! So don't be ashamed! We're all here to learn and improve as traders! You only have until Friday midnight to submit your entries.
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 20 to 24, 2012 02:05 20 August 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 25 to 29, 2012 00:06 25 June 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for April 16 to 20, 2012 23:52 15 April 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for September 17 to 21, 2012 01:03 17 September 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for March 12 to 16, 2012 00:07 12 March 2012