Winner: 2012-08-27 00:05
This week we had FIVE piptastic trade ideas ranging from majors to crosses and comdolls. So which entry gained the claim to the title Trade of the Week?
Ladies and gentlemen, let's all give a pat on the back to
longtermtrader and his
Not only will he be featured on the homepage for a week, but he's also entitled to a $10 donation to a charity of his choice from our Golden List of charities! Virtual high five, fellow forex fanatic!
If you're one of those whose trade idea didn't make the cut, or if you weren't able to submit in time for this week's deadline, don't fret! Next week's contest is coming up in the next couple of days!
In the meantime, why don't you check out the rest of the trade ideas and see if they could've made pips this week?
That's it for me this week. Till the next contest!
Voting: 2012-08-25 00:02
Submission time is over, boys and girls! It's time to pick the trade idea that would most likely earn the most pips next week! Which of these setups has the right to be called Trade of the Week?
Make sure you read each trade idea carefully before you make your vote count on the poll below!
Submission: 2012-08-24 00:02
It's that time of the week, fellas! Put your setup-spotting skills to the test and share it with your fellow forex junkies!
As always, this weekly contest is open to forex newbies and demigods alike. Heck, the process is so simple even my 2-year old niece can do this in her sleep!
All you have to do is:
- Go to the BabyPips.com forums and create a thread under the Reader's Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Make sure you follow the format stipulated in the official rules and regulations. Only COMPLETE submissions will be allowed!
- Invite your friends, family, and the rest of the community to vote for your trade setup!
And that's not all! If your trade setup receives the most votes, your name will printed in the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame AND will be featured on the BabyPips.com front page for an entire week. Lastly, we will also be contacting you via your forum thread to ask you which of our chosen charities you want us to donate $10 to. Pretty sweet deal eh?
The submission period ends at 11:59 p.m. EST Friday, August 24, 2012.
As our resident robot Robopip would say,
May the pips be with you!
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 6 to 10, 2012 00:30 06 August 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for September 24 to 28, 2012 23:55 23 September 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for July 30 to August 3, 2012 00:00 30 July 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 20 to 24, 2012 02:05 20 August 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for July 16 to 20, 2012 23:50 15 July 2012