Winner: 2012-4-15 23:52
Here's a snippet of his trade idea on AUD/USD that garnered the most votes for this week's contest:
Long or Short: Long
Entry Point: 1.0340 (At Fib 50% Level)
Stop Loss: 1.0240 (Initially 100 pips followed by a 50 pip Trailing Stop)
Profit Target/s: 1.0540
If you want to find out more, head on over to his thread to read more about his trade rationale and adjustments.
Congratulations Bijoymj! Aside from now being a Hall of Famer, you are also entitled to a $10 donation to any charity in our list.
For those who didn't win, don't lose hope. We'll have another contest at the end of this week so be sure to keep those entries coming!
Voting: 2012-4-14 00:01
The entries are in, and the list is out! This week, SIX brave traders entered. Which of these setups is your Trade of the Week?
Remember, the poll will close at 12:00 a.m. EST on April 16, 2012, so cast your votes now!
Submission: 2012-4-13 23:58
The Trade of the Week contest is back and ready to rumble! Put on your thinking caps and share your setups with other forex fanatics.
Both noobs and pros are welcome to submit entries to the contest! Joining is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Create your very own thread under the Readers' Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Make sure you follow the simple format stated in the official rules and regulations of the contest.
- Watch fellow forex fanatics vote for your trade!
Don't forget, BabyPips.com is also conducting its You Trade, We Aid campaign! This means that for each COMPLETE trade entry submission, we will be donating $1 to the month of April's chosen charity, Greenpeace.
Your trade idea will be showcased on BabyPips.com's front page for an entire week, but we will also be contacting you via your forum thread to ask you which of our chosen charities you want us to donate an additional $10 to. Awesome right?
So what are you waiting for? Get moving because you only have until midnight on Friday, April 13, 2012 to submit your entries. Good luck to all and may the best setup win!
- Winner: Trade of the Week for June 25 to 29, 2012 00:06 25 June 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 20 to 24, 2012 02:05 20 August 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for April 23 to 27, 2012 02:01 24 April 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for March 26 to 30, 2012 01:30 26 March 2012
- Winner: Trade of the Week for August 13 to 17, 2012 00:01 13 August 2012