In the next two videos (five minute each) I explain my continued bearish stance on the U.S. Dollar. I'm open and frank about my positions that are relying on continued weakness or at least a flat dollar and where I will change my opinion about the negative sentiment.
There's been a lot of talk about why the dollar "should" go up and my take has always been that by the time I hear it, it's been "baked into the cake" aka already discounted.
That's not to *dis* fundamentals. I simply feel that the rally from February 2 - 12 may have been when the fundamentals were moving the U.S. Dollar Index higher.
For those of you who are thinking "Raghee I've heard there will be a rate hike." Well, watch the videos and see for yourself what the Fed Funds futures are reflecting and then ask yourself how realistic is a rate hike before October to December this year? I don't feel we'll see one until late this year or early next. Not my opinion...simply what the Fed Funds seem to be "saying".
- Corrections versus Reversals: A look at today's EUR/USD move 19:29 10 October 2011
- My trio of trades (based on RISK AVERSION) have triggered. 09:12 02 December 2011
- My take on today's coordinated central bank EUR/USD and Dow rally 15:19 30 November 2011
- My Trend Trading. Three Examples. Two Videos. 12:21 28 July 2011
- A walk through my EUR/USD Swing Short 15:09 15 April 2010
Archived Comments (2)