Today in the Forex in the Morning chat, I had a question about "scalping" and how that fits in to a trader's strategy. Ah, not an easy question when trying to categorize what market trend "scalping" fits into but it is a style that many traders employ so in this video I explain what it is and what environment it is best suited for!
There are four strategies I use. Three are "core" strategies and one is "aggro" or aggressive. Momentum, Swing, and Trend Reversal strategies are "core" while Distribution Fades (playing inside an wide trading range) is aggro.
The bottom line however is that underlying market psychology or market trend dictates which I will even consider.
Enjoy the video, it runs about seven minutes.
Questions? Comments. Leave 'em here at the blog!
- Kiwi Trades for the RBNZ Event and Beyond 19:52 12 September 2012
- Trends Explained in 11 minutes. 08:26 05 October 2011
- Webinar: EUR/USD, my entry, exits, and nuances all explained 23:00 31 August 2011
- Forex order entry can be tricky, here's a live video of an order fill 09:48 23 May 2012
- Get to know a pair before you trade it! 18:05 21 March 2012