This is a webinar I recently did and I think there's plenty here for both the new and experienced traders to benefit from. The idea is to be honest about mistakes I made very early on in my career and to share points that are not the usual "mistakes" that are often discussed.
Any time you can recognize errors in your trading process - from finding trades to choosing pairs or time frames to mental mistakes - you can take steps to being to address them...that's what this talk is all about.
The topics are geared more to mistakes that are common to the way I trade and ones that I notices novices tend to make so, yes, this talk is probably more suitable for new traders or at least traders new to my style of trading.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave 'em here.
You can also get updates from me at TradeForexFutures.com!
- Understanding that today's Dow weakness is a signal to a major transition in risk 13:55 23 October 2012
- Get to know a pair before you trade it! 18:05 21 March 2012
- The details of my GBP/NZD Short & How I trade economic events explained! 12:17 20 February 2013
- Kiwi Trades for the RBNZ Event and Beyond 19:52 12 September 2012
- Trade Lesson: USD/CHF 10:57 10 November 2011