This is a talk that I thought that traders would benefit from. Oftentimes there is so much emphasis on the entry that the management is often not discussed enough and we all know that without a SOLID exit plan (stop loss AND profit targets) the wheels can fall off the wagon on a trade...
The emphasis is on the aussie dollar since the open positions in this video involved the aussie...
I still have a piece of the EUR/AUD and AUD/CHF positions live as of today.
- Kiwi Trades for the RBNZ Event and Beyond 19:52 12 September 2012
- Do you have 9-minutes? Check out this video of my USD/CAD set up. 10:26 14 February 2012
- Setting Up a Momentum Entry: Placing Your Orders 16:23 22 August 2011
- Trade Lesson: USD/CHF 10:57 10 November 2011
- Breaking down today's risk appetite 14:06 28 November 2011