I sound a little like Buzz Lightyear fro Toy Story but I don't want anyone thinking that the trades I outline in today's video are only for the RBNZ event...
In this video I talk about two pairs - the NZD/USD and EUR/NZD - as well as two very different set ups: A swing and a distribution fade.
Questions? Comments. Leave 'em here at the blog.
- The details of my GBP/NZD Short & How I trade economic events explained! 12:17 20 February 2013
- Setting Up a Momentum Entry: Placing Your Orders 16:23 22 August 2011
- Do you have 9-minutes? Check out this video of my USD/CAD set up. 10:26 14 February 2012
- from my morning chat: How I am prepping for FOMC & RBNZ today 10:37 30 January 2013
- Understanding How Individual Currency Stories Effect Trades 22:03 02 April 2013