In today's morning chat a question about the AUD/CAD came up and I shifted in "Lesson from a Trader" mode where I dissected the pair and discussed the why it's important to "get to know a pair" before you trade it and more importantly HOW to do this.
There are three components: Understand the Directional Bias, Know the Pip Range Movement, and the Pip Spread.
Sign up for my free Nightly Video here!
- The details of my GBP/NZD Short & How I trade economic events explained! 12:17 20 February 2013
- Trade Lesson: USD/CHF 10:57 10 November 2011
- Understanding that today's Dow weakness is a signal to a major transition in risk 13:55 23 October 2012
- Sunday Evening Video Update 17:23 29 July 2012
- Forex order entry can be tricky, here's a live video of an order fill 09:48 23 May 2012