Part of my weekly, daily, even intraday routine is focusing ONLY on those pairs that I am interested in setting up a trade in. Focusing on the unnecessary is not only distracting...it's unnecessary!
Learning what makes a pair less desirable to trade is a skill that every trader must know and with that in mind here's a video I recorded today on that very topic.
This video runs just over five minutes and if you like it and want to learn MORE I have a cool proposal for you:
I am helping raise money for Donors Choose which helps build better high school classrooms. Until MIDNIGHT PDT TONIGHT if you buy a copy of "The Four-Hour Chef" which is a "cookbook" that is actually a book that teaches you how learn by deconstructing any skill so that you can learn it faster the author will donate all his royalties to Donors Choose and I WILL INVITE YOU TO A FOUR-HOUR, INTENSIVE WEBINAR that will teach you how I trade forex and futures, choose stocks, build my portfolio, as well as how and when I use options to control risk and take advantage of volatility (and a whole lot more than just that!) So if you are interested in getting an awesome book that breaks the mold on just about any book on learning I have ever read, helping a great cause, and joining me for a four-hour webinar on how I trade ANY market click here. But you must do so by Midnight tonight.
- The Forex Randomness Webinar: Gold, Directional Bias and Why it's great to be a forex trader! 14:45 07 September 2011
- Understanding How Individual Currency Stories Effect Trades 22:03 02 April 2013
- "Is the franc going to reverse?" 08:33 16 August 2011
- The details of my GBP/NZD Short & How I trade economic events explained! 12:17 20 February 2013
- Do you have 9-minutes? Check out this video of my USD/CAD set up. 10:26 14 February 2012