Request a New Term
Can't find what you're looking for?
That's not possible, look again. The remote possiblity always exists that we have somehow missed a term or subject that just needs to be covered in Forexpedia. If this is the case, and you have nothing to offer on the subject/term, feel free to make a request below. But wouldn't it be so cool to start your own article? We definitely want the information to be relevent and concise, but remember, Forexpedia is community driven. There is help if you need it.
What that really means is if your stuff is just terrible, you'll have people to back it up and make it better. Ummm, yea, that's what that means.
- Put your request here! It's easy:
- Register for a FREE Babypips.com account
- Log into Babypips.com and then head over to the Forexpedia Main Page
- Use the Quick Links section to come back to this page, Request for Existence
- Click the edit tab above, and make your request
- That's it!
And don't forget to sign your name with the request! Add this to the end of your request: ~~~~. That gets you this: Forexgump 10:07, 8 January 2007 (CST)
Start the list below this line. Please do not edit anything above this line.
- [example] History of the US Dollar Bill --Forexgump 23:11, 6 November 2006 (EST)
- [example] Your article on Gastro-intestinal Gravitational Physics is lacking... --Forexgump
- [example] What is a Stop Loss? --Forexgump 23:11, 6 November 2006 (EST)
- They keep talking about buying or selling on the fix, profit taking after the fix. Euro selling is fix related? Just who is doing these fixes and why are they doing them? What exactly is a fix anyway? [User: Scalplady]
- Who's next?
- There are some basic terms used throughout the site that would be good to explain for completeness: convergence, divergence, consolidation, etc Daraknor 09:14, 14 April 2007 (CDT)
- Yes, I have only been trading a minute. However, I feel that I want to use the Fibonacci Fan method. But I like to use "entry orders" to do so. What Brokerage companies execute "entry order" efficiently? Many will tell you how to set them but generally don't execute the order ever or until afer the fact and the market has evolved and you have a different set of variables. -goingforex
- GoingForex, thanks for the question. You will be better served researching the forums for an answer to your question, and you might even consider starting your own thread. Although creating the term "entry order" is a possibility, I believe you are looking for a more timely response. Thanks! - Forexgump 13:31, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
- What do the terms hawkish and dovish mean? marksfx
- Shadows - Can anyone tell me what this term means? I have seen it used several times and can not find a definition of it. Thank you.
- draw down
- Ddinnov- Please can you explain a bit about "Confluence"?
- Guvernor - "Comdoll"