The trend was UP the entire day.
Today I only looked for long trades.
News events to watch for today :
2:30am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, stochastics were trending up and MACD was negative and gaining value. This was a valid entry.
The entry was at the close of the candle at 1.5893 with a stop at the most recent swing low at 1.5882. Since I was only 7 pips away from the nearest 50 or 00 level (1.5900), I decided to go for the same amount of pips I was risking on the trade, which in this case was 11. This put my initial target at 1.5904.
Entry: Long at 1.5893 Stop: 1.5882 Target: 1.5904
3:15am EST- My target was hit. Price didn't make a clean break so I went ahead and took my final profit. I exited at 1.5903. (+10 pips)
10:30am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, stochastics were trending up but MACD was already positive from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +10 pips R-Multiple: 0.90
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST- UK CIPS Services PMI
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Wednesday, 11/02/11 11:28 02 November 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 02/01/11 12:50 01 February 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 10/04/11 13:24 04 October 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 11/02/10 12:06 02 November 2010
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Wednesday, 02/02/11 11:46 02 February 2011