Current Trend= The trend remained up the entire day
Today I only looked for long trades.
1:00 am ET - There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, Stochastics were trending up, and MACD went from negative to positive. This was a valid trade. The entry was at the close of the candle which was at 9899 with a stop at the most recent low which was at 9892. Since I was only 1 pip from the 00 level, I decided to set my target for the nearest 50 level at 9950.
4:30 am ET- The Cable skyrocketed through my first target at 9950 and continued to soar. Obviously I held onto my trade and set my next target for the almighty 2000 level. The price managed to peak above 2000 but unfortunately it could not sustain the momentum and I ended up getting taken out at 2000. Even though I missed the rest of the rally, I was still able to manage a very nice gain on this trade.
Trade Result: +101 pips; R-multiple= 14.43
Questions? Read the Cowabunga FAQ.
Want to discuss the Cowabunga System? Visit our Forums.
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: 06/05/07 15:29 05 June 2007
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: 06/21/07 16:50 21 June 2007
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: 04/16/07 17:37 16 April 2007
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: 04/27/07 14:33 30 April 2007
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: 04/05/07 14:01 05 April 2007
Archived Comments (1)