The trend stayed down the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK Claimant Count Change; Average Earnings Index 3m/y; Unemployment report
- 8:30am EST- US Core CPI m/m; Current Account
- 9:00am EST- US TIC Long-Term Purchases
- 9:15am EST- US Capacity Utilization
8:00am EST- There was a valid signal here but because it was right before news I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips (NOT INCLUDING SPREAD) R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for tomorrow:
- 4:30am EST- UK Retail Sales m/m
- 6:00am EST- UK CBI Quarterly Distributive Trades
- 8:30am EST- US Unemployment Claims
- 10:00am EST- US Philly Fed Manufacturing Index