Voting: 2012-11-03 00:00
We've got two brave souls battling it out for this week, both going long EUR/USD. Which do you think is the better setup among these?
Let me just remind you that the voting period ends on December 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST! Good luck to everyone!
Submission: 2012-12-03 00:04
Wanna know how to be a part of the Hall of Fame? It's simple! All you gotta do is submit a trade setup for this week, and encourage the rest of the BabyPips.com community to vote for your trade!
Just start a new thread in the Trade of the Week forum and use the following format:
Thread Title: XXX/XXX (Position)
*XXX/XXX is the currency pair, position is LONG or SHORT
Currency Pair, Time Frame
Long or Short:
Told you it was simple!
Before I forget, I just wanna remind you that for every submitted entry, the FX-men will be donating $1 to our charity of the month. This month, our chosen charity is Greenpeace.
You only have until until 11:59 pm EST on Friday, December 7, 2012 to make your thread. What are you waiting for? Start hunting for those setups and send them in!
Winner: 2012-12-03 00:04
Way to go salimvp! The long EUR/JPY setup that you submitted last week was voted as the Trade of the Week winner!
Everyone, please give salimvp a warm round of applause and welcome him to the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame!
In addition to having his name plastered on the BabyPips.com homepage, salimvp is also entitled to a $10 donation to one of our chosen charities!
Congratulations bro! Keep em' coming!
- Trade of the Week for December 10 to 14, 2012 00:15 15 December 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for October 29 to November 2, 2012 00:00 03 November 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for November 26 to 30, 2012 23:41 30 November 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for November 5 to 9, 2012 08:55 10 November 2012
- Voting: Trade of the Week for November 12 to 16, 2012 00:03 17 November 2012