My background is in stocks and futures and for a lot of you too, you're used to directing your own order flow. I've talked a lot about how I enter trades, my strategies my tools (like my GRab candles indicator and 34EMA Wave) but I want to shift gears here and show you where the rubber meets the road and that's order entry and understanding HOW your order gets filled.
All the charthacking in the world - without the proper order entry plan - is never going to make any of your trading plans an actionable reality. And yet, it's often the order entry aspect of an entry or management that remains UNdiscussed. Let's tackle that now!
If you dig this video, be sure you join me for my daily morning chat!
- Setting Up a Momentum Entry: Placing Your Orders 16:23 22 August 2011
- My chart set up tutorial 15:47 25 August 2011
- Especially appropriate in today's climate: How to determine market clarity? 12:12 08 January 2013
- Sunday Evening Video Update 18:57 05 August 2012
- The details of my GBP/NZD Short & How I trade economic events explained! 12:17 20 February 2013