This Weeks Analysis
I had 29 emails today asking when this weeks analysis would be out. Well sadly there is no analysis this week. Did you see last weeks moves? I am going to steal a post from my friend Metalhawk's blog.
"Looking at the GBP/JPY chart right now, I don't see anything I like. Last week, price went one way only, so no scalp line formed, and I hate trading when price is in an area it hasn't been in a while (it's been many years since GBP/JPY has been this low), and I find price behavior to be unpredictable in those situations, even with regular S&R lines. So I am not taking any trade for a couple days at least until some familiarity develops on the charts."
Metalhawk trades my method, and he has pretty much said exactly what I was thinking. After a move like this we need to wait for familiarity to return to the market.
Don't worry though, I wont be taking another break. I will release a article or two this week.
- Three Winners To Start Off The Year! 07:11 08 January 2009
- Adapting to Market Conditions 16:52 15 December 2008
- GBP/JPY Weekly Analysis (Wk Strt Nov/09/08) 14:31 09 November 2008
- Adapting to Market Conditions: Master Candles 16:54 15 December 2008
- Weekly Forex Before You Trade Check List 04:53 17 January 2009